We do recognise that accidents can happen even though we hire only the best people suited for our trucks and work. We are so confident in our staff and their ability that we are happy to offer all of our customers a ‘No Damage Guarantee’.
What do we mean by a ‘No Damage Guarantee’? If we damage it, we will fix it.
We will either have it repaired or we will replace it. You couldn’t ask for anymore than that! All our moves are insured up to $50,000. There are conditions that apply which we have listed below:
- Someone who is over the age of 18 is to be on site at all times during the move
- If there is any damage it must be documented on the job sheet while our men are still there. Claims for damage will only be accepted if the damage is documented on the job sheet
- Glass or fragile articles are not covered by this guarantee or our insurance policy
- If our men feel that the job is too risky you will need to organise your own insurance. Risky work might include lifting furniture over a balcony, heavy lifts such as pianos or billiard tables on stairways or steep driveways
- Washing machines, refrigerators, computers, etc are only covered for external physical damage to the cases
- Items which are part of a pair/set are only covered for the singular damaged article
- Everything that can fit in a box should be in a box
- Damage to boxed articles the owner has packed are not covered unless there is physical damage to the box.
4 Reasons to Choose Quality Moves For You
Areas We Cover
We have movers all over Australia, theres a mover near you!
We’re the premier Tweed Heads Removalists
Tweed Heads is a lively town within the Northern Rivers ...
As Coolangatta Removalists, we think this is a beach lover’s paradise
Situated a little north of T...
Quality Moves are the premier Currumbin Removalists
Currumbin is an inspiring beachfront community w...
We’re experienced Robina Removalists
Robina offers the ultimate shopping, dining and leisure exper...